MongoDB is one of the leading open source
NoSQL databases you can work with. It makes working with data
simple - it’s built on a philosophy that prioritizes
In this workshop, you’ill get started mastering the fundamentals of MongoDB, including MongoDB’s Document data model, query MongoDB, and build CRUD API with Express. You’ll learn the core concepts of
MongoDB to build production-ready applications!
By the end of the workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to work with both the Mongo Shell and drivers (e.g. Node.js driver)
- How to perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on MongoDB databases
- How to creating associations with a Nested Schema
- How to utilize
- How to increase performance by using indexes (and how to use the right indexes!)
- How to build REST APIs using Express and MongoDB
- How to create cursor based pagination and skip limit based pagination
- and much more!
- Attend my Introduction to Node workshops, or have the equivalent basic experience of Node and MongoDB.
- A computer with an Internet connection and Google Chrome installed